View Profile Arzonaut

77 art Reviews with Responses

All 271 Reviews

Now that, is a great angle

FuShark responds:

Gawrsh! :'>

Nice, works down here where even October still feels like summer. I like the logo, reminds me of 'Straight Bitchin' Cute girl too on a shirt

SamuraiRen responds:

thank you!! i used it last summer as a shirt design!

Nice! You should get a 3d printer for this stuff

CumminHam responds:

i have one
lol

Great Bender, loved that episode where he was just a head

Gekasso responds:

Thanks!
Yeah, it was hilarious how he sold his body and drove that tiny car XD

Lol we had the same idea, yours looks waaaay more accurate. Can't wait for the whole thing

Sevi responds:

Yeah I was working on mine when I saw yours in the server, and was like, fuck...
Either great minds think alike, or we're both really unoriginal lol

Damn an a rated piece on the front page, and a great one to boot. I love the visuals here man, something ominous yet sweet about it.

apolloniasaintclair responds:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I Didn't expect to be on the front page too - I noticed that just now and I am for sure enjoying it. Most of my work is NSFW, so it is always a pleasure when I get appreciation without censorship.

I have been in fact spoon fed with Moebius, but also Manara, Serpieri, Billal, basically all of the European comics school. Moebius was something special too because he had a unique line and a very efficient shading style.

If you wish to see (much) more of my work: apolloniasaintclair.com

Apollonia

best girl

flowuh responds:

hard agree

This is definitely a new favorite for me from you. Love the perspective

FuShark responds:

Thanks! Means a lot.

I spent a bit more time actually planning this one out and I think it definitely helped.

I like the colors on her hair, blue highlights really pop on the purple. Just a lot of compliments. good job

sugarmallow responds:

aww gee thank you that means a lot to me!

This is beautiful, great work!

AntonM responds:

Thanks :)

We got this man! We got this by the ass!

Here and there