View Profile Arzonaut

44 Movie Reviews

Stunning work so far, I can't wait to see the finished thing. Of course, take the time you need to make it, but damn man. I also really admire the tribute to the original Hellboy comics style, if that was what you're going for, if not still looks great nonetheless. Cheers.

DenXVII responds:

Thanks ! ^_^
I didn't intend to make a tribute to Hellboy but I guess it shows that I'm a big fan of Mignola's work ! XD
In fact, one of my references for this project is Soul Taker wich heavily mixes anime with Mignola influences.

I liked it, it was a bit short, but I thought overall the variety of animations was cool. reminded of the old days on this site. Great work, hope I can make something similar one day.

malabilabuu responds:

The animation in this was really fluid and free flowing, good job on it all.

1 Game Review

I get it now...no matter how hard I try to make it as an artist I'll always end up broke, sad, and killing myself.
It's pretty to look at though, I like the 80s theme.

7 Audio Reviews

Yo, what was the sample? kick ass btw.

teddygram responds:

Thanks! It's "Peter and John" by Andrew Wartts & the Gospel Storytellers

Yo, I loved this, this is what I want to hear when I click on olskool.

Gansh responds:

That's what you'll hear if you click on my tracks :)
Very glad you liked this one! <3

Not much else I can add from the other reviews, keep it up man.

HeIsAlive responds:

Thanks man. :)

35 Art Reviews

Nice work man, I love Venom's face in this, nailed the suit too. I think it would've looked cooler if you added some droopy, melted liquid, kind of effect to Venom's suit, but overall good work.

Wildblur responds:

I would've done that actually. But I was feeling a little worn out

You should more stuff like this, the figures are really expressive and the linework has good weight to it. Although, the one where Tuki is hanging upside down, her breasts should also be hanging due to gravity. Other than that, excited to see what's to come.

CumminHam responds:

I want to but its always something xD i always hit a wall with anything that isnt a model sheet.(just need more practice)

And yeah i have trouble drawing breasts at the best of times, ya add gravity to the equation and im like. Fuck!.
XD but yeah, always studying always practicing and always improveing.

Thanks for the feed back! Always appreciated!

damn this is hot and cold blooded on her part. 5 stars. Nah, for real tho, the butterfly tattoo is on point my dude.

We got this man! We got this by the ass! Follow me on my on my other stuff below: Discord Tag: Arzonaut#8635

20, Male