View Profile Arzonaut

57 Movie Reviews

The animation needs some work, but theres a lot of potential here. You kept the pacing good by constantly throwing a joke or visual gag often. I'd just say work on animating, planning out an animatic, and sticking with it. Keep workin at it.

I remember watching your birthday 22, now I'm around that. Time fuckin flies.

Pretty sweet dude

12 Game Reviews

Nice, I can't believe I missed this. Really fun mechanic, and I like the challenge. Hot chicken girl lol.

damn! this game is charming and cute. Really fun control and a good ost to boot.

Now this I like. Fun simple retro throwback. I like these kinda platformers with fall damage and climbing in em. I also like seeing my character fall unimaginable heights to hit his untimely demise. Nice one folks

14 Audio Reviews

avant garde

I didn't listen to this till now and it made me laugh to hear how people react to my toon, still funny to this day. All I gotta say, I guess I'm desensitized cuz I thought mine was tame lol. It was funny when I got Snackers and Carmet to help on my toon, they did great work even though I could not tell them or show them any 18 plus stuff.

I've been waiting for you to upload this song since release, thanks!

Ockeroid responds:

Thanks for waiting :) Sorry for the 4 year delay!

205 Art Reviews

The circle of life

Your art style fits perfectly with this character. Love her costume, all those straps. Sexy af

Cute dino bro, that chick is cute too who is that.

Snackers responds:

Don't toy with me you franatic bastard

We got this man! We got this by the ass!

Here and there