View Profile Arzonaut

46 Movie Reviews

Animation on this was fantastic, great style, loved the story.

Because America, fuck yea

It's one of those relationships you cant break free from.

5 Game Reviews

Dope, everyone did great. I didn't even notice the paristroyer cameo in @digimin

Simple and fun!

Dude poop is funny, haha, lol. 5/5 for poop

Anyways aside from the minor bugs and crashes, funny stuff guys. Nice artwork too, good contribution to Madness Day.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

thanku very much friend
ahaha poopy

10 Audio Reviews

Metal af fucking blast this shit loud and proud

I didn't know you sang dude, nice melody. My favorite song here was shrink, for it's creepy dark beat. Maybe it's cuz I've been marathoning Regular Show while I work, but a lot of the songs reminded me of there songs too. This is def a good start, so make more tunes. My only critique is the singing can get kinda corny lol. cheers dude.

spicybagel responds:

Thanks dude! Definitely tried for an 80's-ish sound, especially on Shrink.
Will keep at it 🙏

#moobjob

127 Art Reviews

I love the mouth on this, really trippy

Damn an a rated piece on the front page, and a great one to boot. I love the visuals here man, something ominous yet sweet about it.

apolloniasaintclair responds:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I Didn't expect to be on the front page too - I noticed that just now and I am for sure enjoying it. Most of my work is NSFW, so it is always a pleasure when I get appreciation without censorship.

I have been in fact spoon fed with Moebius, but also Manara, Serpieri, Billal, basically all of the European comics school. Moebius was something special too because he had a unique line and a very efficient shading style.

If you wish to see (much) more of my work: apolloniasaintclair.com

Apollonia

best girl

factoryflowers responds:

hard agree

We got this man! We got this by the ass!

Freeloader