View Profile Arzonaut

All 243 Art Reviews

68 w/ Responses

Everything about this is amazing, fantastic work!!

lmao she got kicked in the face yo

I like snake girl's hair and the cum looks great

Yo this some elderscrolls arena type shit. Love it.

Im surprised no mentioned MGS4 I immediately thought Beauty and Beast unit.I like the design and you nailed most the mesh. I would say the only critique is try to define the metalic parts more with the skin tight armor or non armor. Like where the ears poke out, either have them poke out the helmet or make them more metallic like part of the helmet. Little bit of the shoulders too. Other than that, great job.

She's cute but a KA24DE 240 Turbo would wasp that ferrari wannabe

I like all the variety you gave, I think it's always worth doing as many alts as possible even if it is a lil extra work lol. Your painterly style has improved immensely, especially around the abdomen area. I would just say try being more free flowing with the shapes, kinda like a more relaxed approach instead of hard angles and line deviations. Softer black lines or lighter colored lines might also be great. Good work man

Namenloose responds:

Thank you so much, Arzo! Definitely, alts are a ton of fun for variety's sake but they can be a bit time consuming when running on a clock. I'll try my best with more organic and flowy line shapes. Suppose that contradicts how I'm wired to render the lines, so if the time allows I'll definitely see how I can make them more cohesive. Slacked on the colored lines here, but will make sure to do so more frequently.

I think your doodle style is really charming for this kinda stuff, quick n' all. Though, I'd love to see you try one full detail one, maybe some shadows and a background, kinda like your Ramlethal piece. But, I get if you'd rather keep these on the low down

Bacun responds:

I def understand that sentiment, I've been wanting to make something more finished for a while but I've only had the motivation to do doodles n stuff. As far as nsfw goes, I don't really like spending too much time on them lol, much more of just a fun lil thing to do when I'm bored to pass the time. If I have an idea that I like enough to flesh out "in the flesh" then I def would try something like it.

Hoddamn that's some expressive anatomy, love the highlights too. Nice work

cashumeru responds:

it was a fun pose to work with, and thank you i actually enjoyed how the highlights n colors popped :)

This is hot in your style, I like the black and white leather

We got this man! We got this by the ass!

Here and there