View Profile Arzonaut

9 audio Reviews with Responses

All 19 Reviews

Damn I loved the album, my personal favorite was got milk? for the ol skool hip hop influence but it was all good with a ton of genres that fit together. The last song felt like an opening to a 90s movie or something. Please lemme play this on stream some time..

milkypossum responds:

I had sooo much fun with got milk! And of course you can play it on stream! <3

Yo nice stuff, I like the deep bass in this and the general fuzz.

Edit: You know what I take back the 4, I can't really think of an improvement lol. I was thinking it could use a solo, but it's a slow paced alternative rock song, doesn't really need one. Plus the breakdown at the end serves as a nice change of pace. So, cheers! (I mean it's been on repeat while I work for mg music so been on my mind)

LexRodent responds:

Thanks mate ; One more is coming next week.

Nigga the feature list on this all over the place and the rhymes are bringing me back to sesame street. The beat on deck tho, chris chan got bars. Get it, bars...because he's behind ba-

ninjamuffin99 responds:

yeezy yeezy whats good

I've been waiting for you to upload this song since release, thanks!

Ockeroid responds:

Thanks for waiting :) Sorry for the 4 year delay!

I didn't know you sang dude, nice melody. My favorite song here was shrink, for it's creepy dark beat. Maybe it's cuz I've been marathoning Regular Show while I work, but a lot of the songs reminded me of there songs too. This is def a good start, so make more tunes. My only critique is the singing can get kinda corny lol. cheers dude.

spicybagel responds:

Thanks dude! Definitely tried for an 80's-ish sound, especially on Shrink.
Will keep at it 🙏

Yo, I loved this, this is what I want to hear when I click on olskool.

Gansh responds:

That's what you'll hear if you click on my tracks :)
Very glad you liked this one! <3

Not much else I can add from the other reviews, keep it up man.

HeIsAlive responds:

Thanks man. :)

If you're still learning, I think you're on the right track.

hGea responds:

Still learning. Thanks man :)

I really liked the jazz beat you went with, but I think you could have put the drum a little earlier or slower.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

hmm okay. thanks for the review

We got this man! We got this by the ass!

Here and there